The AIC Wireless embedded controller / server is a network controller provides global control, monitoring, adjustment, and scheduling functionality for AIC solutions including the wireless Lighting Control and I/O products. Built upon the Tridium Niagara framework, AIC has added wireless connectivity using 802.15.4 networking and IPV6 protocols to provide the IoT wireless platform for commercial buildings.
- Provides global control of up to 125 AIC wireless controllers
- Connects to WattStopper’s wired Digital Lighting Management system for an integrated control systems
- Connects to wired and wireless networks and PC, LAN or Internet via Ethernet
- Allows scheduling, power monitoring and remote adjustment of devices
- Uses Tridium Niagara Framework, Workbench for configuration.
- PowerPC 405EX 400 MHz processor
- 256MB SDRAM, & 128 MB Serial Flash
- SRAM Data Recovery Services
- Real-time clock
- QNX Real-time Operating System
- Oracle Hotspot Java 5 VM
- NiagaraAX 3.6 or later
JACE Data Sheet J4